The Visual Merchandising Associate is responsible for creating and implementing visual strategies to enhance the overall aesthetic appeal and brand experience of ULSSI brands. He/she will also be in charge in ensuring flawless execution of the critical next steps for merchandising planning; works effectively with internal and external teams for the timely execution of programs.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Generates new ideas and approaches; actively engages in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs and other strategic exercises.
- Effectively communicates directions and maintains good relationships with key stakeholders. Co- creates Merchandising plans with sales channel and distribution group.
- Leads the specific project clockwork for each campaign/ initiative.
- Monitors actual implementation to immediately address deviations from the agreed implementation plan.
- Preferably with at least two years experience in a fast-moving consumer goods company (marketing, trade/shopper marketing, merchandising, activations)
- Graduate of Marketing, Advertising, Business Management, or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Design, or related courses.
- Good interpersonal and project management skills.
- Average proficiency level in Adobe and other 2D and 3D digital software applications.