The Quality Assurance Associate executes design and implements successful end to end quality and compliance strategies to ensure superior customer experience, compliance and meeting of business goals and objectives. He/she champions continuous improvement in the sales and marketing company quality operations, and help drive the quality culture.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Execute effective implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) for ULSSI in support of sales and marketing operations.
- Responsible for QMS Review, Change Controls, Deviations, Product Discontinuations and Field Actions for ULSSI.
- Responsible for training of sales and marketing personnel on applicable GxP quality procedures and policies of ULSSI.
- With good manufacturing practices covering drug and cosmetic manufacturing knowledge.
- Graduate of BS Pharmacy, BS Chemistry, BS Chemical Engineering
- More than 3 years of QA and/or QC experience in a pharmaceutical or FMCG company