The Product Associate works closely with the Segment Head / Segment Manager to lead brand strategy & planning, marketing program execution, financial management, and product management for their assigned brand.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
The Product Associate is part of the Brand Management unit under the Marketing department, which is tasked to build brands that create a life well-lived, through:
1. Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Brand Building & Development: Work closely with the Segment head to build and develop the assigned brand.
2. Marketing Program Execution: Execute consumer funnel programs.
3. Financial Management: Monitor and analyze metrics; and manage Brand Profit and Loss (P&L).
4. Product Management: Provide recommendations to the Segment head on assessing product lifecycle opportunities and co-develop actionable insights on portfolio management.
- With experience in brand planning and program execution; basic understanding of research, advertising media processes, & market intelligence drug and cosmetic manufacturing knowledge.
- Self-driven while being a collaborative team player.
- Graduate of Business Administration, Communications / Comm Tech, Management or any related degree.
- At least 1 year experience in related fields/industry.