The segment head plays a pivotal role in overseeing a select portfolio of brands, crafting and executing robust brand strategies to drive top and bottomline growth. He/she holds the responsibility of fostering the growth and professional development of his/her team.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Strategic brand leadership – develop, refine and implement comprehensive brand strategies for the assigned brand segment to ensure growth and market competitiveness as well as future-readiness with product offering that will meet market existing and future demand.
- Portfolio management – oversee performance of brands within the segment, identifying opportunities for expansion and optimization.
- Market insight & analysis– conduct thorough market analysis, staying attuned to industry trends and consumer motivation to guide brand decisions; continuously monitor and analyze effectiveness of brand strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Financial management – oversee financial performance of the segment, including budgeting, forecasting and ensuring alignment with top and bottomline targets.
- Cross-functional collaboration – Collaborate effectively with various cross-functional teams from internal enablers to external partners to ensure brand strategies are executed seamlessly.
- Team leadership – lead, mentor, and inspire a team of marketing professionals fostering professional growth and development.
- With strong experience in brand planning and program execution; deep understanding of research, advertising media processes, & market intelligence. Pharma/personal care or FMCG manufacturing knowledge is a plus.
- Graduate of Marketing, Business Administration, Communications / Comm Tech, Management or any related degree.
- At least 7 years of solid experience in related fields/industry; beauty, personal care and/or FMCG is a plus.