The Quality Assurance Associate will be responsible for supporting the quality assurance processes to guarantee the consistency, and compliance of our products. He/she will ensure our products maintain a steadfast dedication to safety, effectiveness, and quality standards.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Quality Control Testing: Conduct thorough inspections and tests on raw and packaging materials to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate records of quality tests, inspections, and procedures. Clean up of pending Alternate Supplier Development (ASD) lab tests.
- Supplier Quality Management: Collaborate with suppliers to ensure the quality and consistency of incoming materials. Conduct supplier audits as necessary.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyze data.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments and stakeholders.
- Graduate of BS Pharmacy, BS Chemistry, BS Chemical Engineering and other related courses.
- Relevant experience in Quality Control or Quality Assurance is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.