The Digital Marketing Head is responsible for the management and implementation of the company’s digital marketing strategy. As a key member of the marketing team, the Digital Marketing Head is expected to lead a unit that will optimize the marketing team’s digital funnel and digital PR strategies, and be able to support the brand marketing teams in its digital marketing journey.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develops and carries out the digital marketing roadmap for ULSSI, by defining consumer-centric strategies and implementation plans, in line with ULSSI’s commercial efforts and growth strategies.
- Leads the implementation of top-to-mid funnel consumer-based digital marketing solutions to effectively and efficiently grow brand awareness and consideration; as well as key bottom-funnel campaigns.
- Leads the analysis of campaign results and report generation to show performance of campaigns vs key digital marketing metrics and expected business outcomes.
- Keeps up with the current digital market environment and gathers market intelligence of competitors or related categories to proactively identify activities that can impact commercial plans.
- Graduate of any Business Course (i.e Marketing, Management/with Info Systems, Comm Tech Management and other related courses).
- At least 10 years of work experience; 4+ years in Digital Marketing.
- Preferably with at least 4 years of experience leading a team.
- A strong understanding of digital platforms, user experience, and content strategy is preferred.