Send your application →
Then Ecommerce Marketing Specialist who will lead our ecommerce marketing and growth, effectively bringing commercial success to our brands in various ecommerce platforms.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop and execute ecommerce marketing strategies to drive traffic, sales, conversion, and growth for various ecommerce platforms.
- Collaborate with internal teams like brand and media to build and implement ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including media, in-platform solutions, and affiliate programs.
- Work with creative team to develop compelling content and assets for ecommerce such as campaign key visuals, product pages, and videos.
- Regularly report on ecommerce consumer behavior, industry trends, and competitor activities to develop ecommerce strategies.
- Stay up to date with the latest ecommerce marketing trends, campaign solutions, technologies, and best practices, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Background in developing and executing ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including, paid, ecommerce in-platform, and affiliate marketing.
- Good project management, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Communications, or any related field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in Ecommerce Marketing, Growth Marketing, Performance Marketing, and/or Platform Marketing Solutions with a proven track record in driving traffic, sales, and growth.
Other Career Opportunities
Webstore Associate (Project-based)
Marketing (Project-based / Contractual)
The Webstore Associate will champion the development and maintenance of the ULSSI webstore. He/she will take on an...More information →
Brand Marketing Intern
Marketing (Internship / Part-time)
The Brand Marketing Intern will gain exposure in brand marketing through campaign and merchandising...More information →
Product Associate (Full-time / Regular)
The Product Associate works closely with the Segment Head / Segment Manager to lead brand strategy & planning,...More information →
Business Development Asst. Manager
Business Development (Full-time / Regular)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to account management, conducting structured prospecting of new clients...More information →
Assistant Manager for Digital Public Relations and Customer Experience
Digital Business Engineering (Full-time / Regular)
The role will be responsible for leading the data projects of Marketing, Sales, and Innovation team, running workshops...More information →