Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Process internal documents such as those related to finance (e.g. expense reports, Purchase Requests/Purchase Orders).
- Conduct simple internal Research & Development (R&D) consumer tests including recruitment of respondents, development of questionnaires, retrieval of questionnaires, tabulation of results and statistical analyses.
- Assist in the preparation of external consumer tests such as ordering of packaging materials, purchasing of competitive products, scheduling of package and product transfers from supplier to product preparation venue to research agency.
- Desk research and sourcing of competitive products/ trends for R&D reference.
- Participate in sensory evaluation and consumer understanding initiatives of the Technical Team,
- Be able to transact with technical suppliers such as Raw Material (RM) suppliers, clinicians, analytical institutions, technical consultants on admin matters.
- Graduate of a 4 year degree course, BS Pharmacy, BS Nursing, or any related Technical Course.
- Ideally with at least 1 year of related experience in admin or operation support.
- Has good written and verbal communication skills.