- With PhD or Master’s Degree in a science course (e.g. Medical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy, Cosmetic Science, etc)
- With at least 3 years experience in scientific research work; with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG or Personal Care industry (with ingestives).
- Must be able to run in-vitro tests and effectively interpret results with the corresponding next action steps.
- Role will be in charge of supporting formulation development activities and supervising day-to-day analytical development activities.
- In charge of performing analytical investigations and analytical problem solving, developing and validating robust analytical test methods for raw materials and products, performing stability testing and quality control testing of new formulations.
- Must be willing to be based in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.