- Bachelor’s degree in BS Statistics or any related course.
- Must have at least 1 year experience working with statistics, and able to do statistical analysis of data collected.
- Preferred to have at least 2 years of related work experience in a technical environment like research & development.
- In charge of general documentation and statistical analysis of data.
- Responsible for preparing simple technical documents, writing SOPs, and leading site GMP initiatives.
- Ideal candidate is innovative, self-motivated, and able to communicate well with business partners and circle of experts.
- Responsible for conducting efficacy pre-screening tests of NPDs and Research & Development driven products, and helping Claims and Sensory Insights in evaluating NPDs.
- The role will include coordinating with suppliers on quotation and orders, and handling of logistical requirements of the R&D Center.
- Must be willing to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.