The Research and Development (R&D) Specialist will mainly support consumer-centric and science-based product development in assigned categories, mobilize cross-functional team, and collaborate with other functions to drive flawless execution of New Product Development projects of increased complexity.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Designs & develops leave on and rinse off formulations that are consumer-centric.
- Makes batches & troubleshoots technical issues in consultation with Lead Formulator &/or identified technical group.
- Performs product stability, functionality, safety and optimization of product aesthetics.
- Creates hypotheses, study designs and analyzes technical results to make a conclusion and translate this to concrete action plans.
- Collaborates with Tech Team and business side to fully progress New Product Development projects up to launch.
- Creates / revises relevant documents such as specifications and other relevant documentations to meet GMP requirements. Develops and Implements GMP
Ideal candidate is a team player with good analytical and evaluative skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Cosmetic Science, or other related Science courses.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
- Work location is in Sta. Rosa Laguna.