- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
- With at least five (5) years of relevant work experience in regulatory affairs and in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have good communication skills (both oral and written) and able to work independently or with very minimal supervision.
- Must have extensive experience in registration of drugs, food supplements, and cosmetics outside of ASEAN (i.e. Middle East, USA and Europe).
- Role will handle regulatory affairs management of ingestives (OTC drugs and food supplements) and topicals, and post-approval variations for pharmaceutical products.
- Provide regulatory support for registration of export products to foreign markets and new brands to local markets.