The Technology Assistant Manager will lead the identification of unique and upstream technologies that can bring value to the product pipeline.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop and maintain a strong network with raw material suppliers’ technical team and academe/experts in the technical communities.
- Collaborate with raw material suppliers, academe/experts in the identification of company owned active ingredient.
- Collaborate with internal business partners in integrating marketing foresight on product innovation.
- Identify possible mechanism of action of ingredients that will deliver targeted product benefits.
- Search for possible patentable claims, design, ingredients etc. and write patent applications.
- Translate technologies into ideas and products via small scale batches and troubleshoots technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 8 years of experience in FMCG and scientific research work. Masters degree in a science course is a plus.
- Graduate of any science course (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy)
- Able to communicate well with business partners and circle of experts.
- Willing to work in Sta. Rosa Laguna.