Send your application →
The Product Research Associate will serve as the main support for the claims database improvement of UL Skin Sciences Inc.’s (ULSSI) Research & Development – Sensory & Claims Management (R&D – SCM) consumer panel. The expansion of the database supported by the Product Research Associate will be able to leverage increasing demands of consumer tests required for both New Product Development (NPD) and tech driven projects.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- In charge of the time bound clean up of clinical test reports and establishment of a new capability.Supports the recruitment of panelists for the tests.
- Preparation of SOPs covering the Consumer Panel Operations.
- Facilitation of pilot consumer tests up to summary of results.
- Monitoring and building the clinical test reports database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or other related science courses.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in related field or industry is a plus
- Work location is in Sta. Rosa Laguna.