The Process Engineer leads the identification and proposal of technologies and techniques to be pursued in developing Tech Driven Formulations.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Connects with various industry (including other industries) suppliers to identify appropriate technologies that can be applied to personal care.
- Qualifies the required technical qualifications, consumer assessment and costing for a viable prototype that will be acceptable to Innovations team.
- Defines technical qualification requirements and represents Research & Development (R&D) in assigned Externally Sourced Finished Goods (ESFG) project teams.
- Supports technical queries and claim support needs of Marketing and Innovation for currently marketed products.
- Conducts lab and pilot batches for Internally Sourced Finished Goods (ISFG/in house products), including coordination of logistics (e.g. packaging) for the pilot batches.
- Ideal candidate is innovative, self-motivated, and able to communicate well with business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Cosmetic Science,or other related Science courses.
- Must have at least 1 year related work experience in a technical environment like Research & Development, Technical Service or Process Engineering/Development. preferably personal care. Basic knowledge on statistical analysis is an advantage.
- Work location is in Sta. Rosa Laguna.