- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Analytics, Information Technology or relevant Business course
- At least 3 years of work experience with demonstrable experience as an E-commerce Specialist.
- Must be proficient in handling data and numbers with precision and has a strong project management orientation.
- Ideal candidate is knowledgeable on the E-commerce landscape (online marketplaces, omnichannel, social/community commerce, and webstores) including consumer preferences related to E-commerce.
- Experience in handling conversion campaigns/performance marketing data is a plus.
- The Performance Marketing Officer will lead the consumer data generated from various E-commerce channels (online marketplaces, omnichannel, s/c-commerce, webstores). He/ she will be responsible for tracking all E-commerce marketing efforts, analyzing data and utilizing findings to improve E-commerce strategies.