The Performance Marketing Officer will act as lead of consumer data, generated from various E-commerce channels. Responsible for tracking all E-commerce marketing efforts, analyze data and utilize findings to improve E-commerce strategies.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for driving E-commerce insights and campaign efficiencies of ULSSI’s E-commerce business.
- Monitor E-commerce business activity and its overall performance to achieve goals on improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty.
- Provides inputs to the E-commerce team in refining the forecasting method across E-commerce channels.
- Leads data ingestion and analytics of E-commerce data for ULSSI.
- Knowledgeable on the E-commerce landscape, including consumer preferences related to E-commerce.
- College graduate with a degree in Statistics, Data Science, Analytics, Information Technology or relevant Business course.
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience with demonstrable experience as E-commerce Specialist.