- Degree in B.S. Packaging Engineering or equivalent Engineering courses or other Science/Technical BS degrees.
- With 1-3 years of work experience; Fresh Graduates are acceptable but preferably with experience in packaging testing with a Personal Care company.
- Knowledgeable in Packaging Technology, Packaging Testing and Packaging Quality.
- A team player, willing to learn, has good attention to detail, organized, and good communication skills.
- The role will consist of conducting desk research and preparing documents and reports.
- He/ she will work on the testing of the packaging sustainability projects for the company (including dimensional analysis, functional testing, design testing; assisting in manufacturing trials.
- He/ she will also monitor, maintain inventory, and systemize the sample storage, lab supplies, and packaging materials.