- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Business, Social Sciences, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Communications, Applied Chemistry or similar courses.
- With at least 3 years of relevant working experience in brand/ marketing or innovations for an FMCG company.
- Must have an Innovator Mindset (experience with New Product Developments, defines the challenge, takes risks)
- Must be experienced in Project Management (can effectively communicate and follow through with enablers, can lead a team that will create and execute ideas to actual innovation from conception to launch).
- Role will focus on leading the organization in the search for new products, product enhancements/ extensions and product redesign.
- Will work on developing and executing product innovation strategies and supervising cross-functional teams to ensure that each proposed innovation is relevant, appealing, and unique.