Send your application →
The Industrial Engineering (IE) and Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the monitoring of Internal Manufacturing Plant and Third Party Plant’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), SAP-ERP system maintenance, optimization and efficiency improvement projects.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) monitoring, optimization and efficiency improvement projects of the Manufacturing Plant.
- Third Party Manufacturer (TPM) coordinator and performance monitoring on Purchase Order (PO) fulfilment, Inventory and Quality.
- SAP System maintenance on the set-up of master data routing standards, PO confirmations & Inventory counting of ULSSI Manufacturing network.
- New Product Development (NPD) technical representative for manufacturing on process validation (PV) runs up to routine production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/ Management Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Graduate.
- One to two years related work experience in Manufacturing or IE process improvement and productivity projects.
- Work location is in Sta. Rosa Laguna.
Other Career Opportunities
Product Research Associate (Sta. Rosa Laguna | Project-Based)
Product Research Associate (Project-Based)
The Product Research Associate will serve as the main support for the claims database improvement of UL Skin Sciences...More information →
Webstore Associate (Project-based)
Marketing (Project-based / Contractual)
The Webstore Associate will champion the development and maintenance of the ULSSI webstore. He/she will take on an...More information →
E-commerce Marketing Specialist
Marketing (Full-time / Regular)
Then Ecommerce Marketing Specialist who will lead our ecommerce marketing and growth, effectively bringing commercial...More information →
Brand Marketing Intern
Marketing (Internship / Part-time)
The Brand Marketing Intern will gain exposure in brand marketing through campaign and merchandising...More information →
Business Development Asst. Manager
Business Development (Full-time / Regular)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to account management, conducting structured prospecting of new clients...More information →
Assistant Manager for Digital Public Relations and Customer Experience
Digital Business Engineering (Full-time / Regular)
The role will be responsible for leading the data projects of Marketing, Sales, and Innovation team, running workshops...More information →