- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Sciences, or any related course.
- With at least 2 years of relevant working experience as an HR Generalist.
- Must be experienced in sourcing, recruitment, and manpower planning.
- Must have knowledge of key HR best practices and sourcing strategies.
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to communicate well with business partners, candidates, and search firms
- Role will focus on sourcing candidates, assessing qualified candidates based on hiring manager’s needs, creating job descriptions.
- He/ she will act as a point person for all recruitment needs from sourcing to onboarding, including keeping track of active files and recruitment trackers.