- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any Business Course (i.e Marketing, Management/with Info Systems, Communications Technology Management, and other related courses)
- At least 6 years of related work experience in developing and carrying out the strategic E-commerce business plans and adapting the strategy to keep pace with market competition.
- Must have adequate experience with practices and techniques related to webstore merchandising or online retailing.
- Ideal candidate has sound knowledge on the E-commerce landscape (online marketplaces, omnichannel, social/community commerce, and webstores), website management, and E-commerce usability.
- Familiarity in brand marketing, and experience in performance marketing (driving traffic and conversions across E-commerce channels) is a plus.
- The E-commerce Business Manager will lead the E-commerce value chain and capability; driving the growth of E-commerce business of ULSSI, strategy development, and sales performance.
- He/ she will be responsible for overseeing and managing the ULSSI’s E-commerce platforms, operations, and team. He/ she will be expected to collaborate with other departments, review SOPs, and provide operational direction to the E-commerce Sales team across E-commerce channels.