- Bachelor’s degree in any Marketing, Management, Business, Social Sciences, Engineering, or Communications course.
- With at least 5 years of relevant working experience in import/ export management, account management, business development, and sales.
- Must have order management experience, good negotiation skills (verbal & written), and basic knowledge of market research.
- Must have basic financial acumen on forecasting and profit & loss (P&L) management.
- Role will focus on managing and developing current in-country distributors to support brand growth, co-developing and implementing go-to-market plans & distribution strategic direction, and preparing an integrated plan of action to meet corporate targets.
- He/ she will evaluate P&L to check overall performance of country then recommend necessary improvements or appropriate courses of action. He/ she will also evaluate available market research and other financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market or business opportunities.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to account management, conducting structured prospecting of new clients to identify and open new markets, and liaising with different cross-functional groups to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.