The Brand Marketing Intern will gain exposure in brand marketing through campaign and merchandising implementation.
He/she will gain basic understanding of:
- Importance of awareness components in demand generation.
- Measuring brand performance to inform future activities.
- Gain an understanding of the motivations behind data collection and analysis methods used by marketing professionals.
- Lastly, he/she will gain experience in collaborating with multi-functional teams and building productive relationships with colleagues.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assist in the development of the brand’s campaigns.
- Present and execute digital campaign ideas .
- Present digital content/events, execute and monitor programs .
- Assist in the implementation and evaluation of the brand’s consumer promotions.
- Assist in trade merchandising of one of our flagship brands.
- Student of a 4 year degree course, preferred degree: Business Administration, Communications / Communications Tech, Management.
- Self-driven while being a collaborative team player.