Send your application →
The Brand Marketing Intern will gain exposure in brand marketing through campaign and merchandising implementation.
He/she will gain basic understanding of:
- Importance of awareness components in demand generation.
- Measuring brand performance to inform future activities.
- Gain an understanding of the motivations behind data collection and analysis methods used by marketing professionals.
- Lastly, he/she will gain experience in collaborating with multi-functional teams and building productive relationships with colleagues.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assist in the development of the brand’s campaigns.
- Present and execute digital campaign ideas .
- Present digital content/events, execute and monitor programs .
- Assist in the implementation and evaluation of the brand’s consumer promotions.
- Assist in trade merchandising of one of our flagship brands.
- Student of a 4 year degree course, preferred degree: Business Administration, Communications / Communications Tech, Management.
- Self-driven while being a collaborative team player.
Other Career Opportunities
Webstore Associate (Project-based)
Marketing (Project-based / Contractual)
The Webstore Associate will champion the development and maintenance of the ULSSI webstore. He/she will take on an...More information →
E-commerce Marketing Specialist
Marketing (Full-time / Regular)
Then Ecommerce Marketing Specialist who will lead our ecommerce marketing and growth, effectively bringing commercial...More information →
Product Associate (Full-time / Regular)
The Product Associate works closely with the Segment Head / Segment Manager to lead brand strategy & planning,...More information →
Business Development Asst. Manager
Business Development (Full-time / Regular)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to account management, conducting structured prospecting of new clients...More information →
Assistant Manager for Digital Public Relations and Customer Experience
Digital Business Engineering (Full-time / Regular)
The role will be responsible for leading the data projects of Marketing, Sales, and Innovation team, running workshops...More information →