- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any Science course (e.g.: Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, etc)
- With at least five (5) years of relevant work experience in conceptualizing and supervising the design and development of innovative, cost-effective, and consumer-centric formulations.
- Role will lead consumer-centric and science-based product development in assigned categories, mobilize cross-functional team, and collaborate with other functions to drive flawless execution of New Product Development projects of increased complexity.
- Must be willing to be based in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and can communicate well with business partners and circle of experts.
- Must understand raw material profile and its compatibility with other ingredients, experienced in designing clinical tests and interpreting results, and able to develop and implement GMP procedures.
- Responsibilities include creating and revising relevant technical documentation including but not limited to standard operating procedures, work instructions, ingredients listing, specifications (product, raw material), and claims support.